20 SPRING ESSENTIALS FOR UNDER $20
This post deserves me a HUGE "thank you". I did all of the horrid shopping for cheap prices search for you and found the 20 staple pieces (including tops, bottoms, shoes, and accessories all from Forever21) for under $20 that are must have essentials for this Spring.
** Click the name of the item for a direct link to the item! **
1) Halter neckline tank top: This lovely top has lace paneling in the front, as well as cutouts by your chest. This top is the perfection combination of classy and casual.
2) Preppy peasant top: This printed top is a must. It will spice up a casual pair of short/jeans and the pop of purple trim adds the perfect amount of color.
(Forever 21: $19.80)
3) Floral top: This washed out floral printed shirt is awesome to wear no matter what the occasion is. Since the print is subtle, it won't give the effect of a "kids" shirt. But better yet, the back of this shirt has a unique cross back effect that makes this top even more trendy.
(Forever 21: $14.80)
4) Basic black tank top: My motto is that you can never go wrong with black. This basic halter neckline tank top is perfect to wear with high rise shorts or practically anything. Even though its not a "spring pastel", it's a MUST to include this in your spring wardrobe.
(Forever 21: $11.80)
5) Cozy sweater top: As everyone is well aware, spring weather isn't hardly as warm as summer weather. So for those nights where it's a little more chilly, a vibrant sweater top is the perfect staple to wear. It lightweight enough that you won't be too hot, but not to airy that you will get too cold! It's basically the perfect bowl of porridge for a chilly spring night.
6) High rise denim short: A simple light wash pair of high waisted shorts is a ABSOLUTE MUST for the spring. You can wear virtually any top with this pair of shorts. The high rise fit gives you the security that you need when sitting down.
7) Bright floral shorts: This stunning pair of high rise shorts is the perfect staple piece to wear with any simple black or white or ANY color top! The bright flowers add the perfect statement that screams "SPRING!!"
8) Trouser shorts: For all of you nautical prepsters out there, this pair of army green corduroy trouser short is FOR YOU. It can be styled with a simple white top and a colorful statement necklace. Any the best part about these shorts is that they're extremely comfortable because of the corduroy material!
9) Printed pants: For some reason, these pants remind me of something Tory Burch-esque. These pants are perfect to wear during a cool spring night with a simple sweater top.
10) Lace skirt: This pastel body con lace skirt is fab for any occasion that you need to dress up for. A dainty cami and ankle booties and a statement necklace are the perfect way to wear this skirt.
11) Ankle Sandals: This pair of white ankle sandals will look awesome with any causal or edgy spring outfit.
12) Pointed toe flats: These super darling flats give a boho-Taylor Swift-esque feel. Veering away from rounded toe flats allows for a classier and new style that not everyone will be wearing.
13) Gladiators: This classic strappy sandal is a go-to item for any spring day. To add a little more oomf, the two toned straps are perfect if you want to change up a basic gladiator sandal.
14) Nude flats: A MUST HAVE shoe for your wardrobe. Enough said.
15) Printer loafers: This pair of shoes is a comfier and more casual alternative to flats. The fun tribal print allows for the perfect shoe to go with any plain outfit.
16) Crossbody purse: This lovely blush pink, faux leather, crossbody purse is a perfect everyday essential. It's big enough that it can hold your phone, keys, and wallet, without being bulky or taking away from your (obviously FAB) outfit.
17) Oversized sunglasses: These black, oversized RETRO sunglasses are a must this season. They look good on basically any face shape, and double as awesome protection from the sun so you won't destroy your gorgeous eyes.
18) Floppy hat: This navy floppy hat is perfect for those sunny spring days. This hat looks especially cute paired with a maxi skirt or a sundress with sandals.
19) Rosette statement necklace: This blush pink statement necklace will look adorable paired with any denim shirt and leggings as well as any other top or dress that you want to add a little something-something to.
20) Knotted headwrap: This floral printed headband is a great go-to accessory for any lazy day or when you just want to get your hair out of your face. Wear it with a pony tails, bun, or your hair down. No matter what, it will look stylish.